Rusty's Seafood and Oyster Bar
628 Glen Cheek Dr., Port Canaveral, FL 32920
Rusty’s Seafood Oyster Bar
Welcome to Rusty’s Seafood Oyster Bar, located in the beautiful waterfront harbor of Port Canaveral! The Fischer family is so glad you’re here. This is a comfortable family restaurant. Enjoy the cozy southern feel of dining inside, or on our outside patio overlooking the beautiful sparkling water. Sit at the inside bar and enjoy watching the bartenders shuck you some fresh oysters. Rusty’s features 42″ flat screens and other various TV’s that play water related video entertainment. There is always something for the whole family to watch.
The story of Rusty’s Seafood Oyster Bar began in 1948. Bernard Fischer opened one of the first restaurants in Cocoa Beach…. Bernard’s Surf. Bernard was a member of the Fischer family. Way back when Port Canaveral was just a small fishing village, the Fischer family owned and operated a fleet. From then till now, the Fischer family has proudly served their community. They have hosted astronauts, movie stars and celebrity journalists. When Bernard Fischer passed away in 1965 the family asked his nephew, Rusty Fischer to take over the restaurant.
We always have a fun and friendly atmosphere that will put a smile on your face. Rusty’s Seafood Oyster Bar isn’t just a place to come and eat, but also a great location for holiday parties or any special event.
Dive into our raw or steamed oysters, peel-and-eat shrimp, seared ahi tuna, buffalo wings, snow crab legs, a hearty bowl of our seafood or clam chowder. Wash it down with a pitcher of ice cold beer or your favorite cocktail, ice tea or soda.Indulge your sweet tooth with one of the decadent desserts. White chocolate cheesecake with Oreo crust, anyone?
Rusty’s Seafood Oyster Bar in Port Canaveral offers the Wahoo and Marlin Room and our new expansive deck and outside tiki bar for private parties, birthdays. weddings, meetings or for any special occasion. They can host up to 100 person indoor/outdoor seating, special event menu, buffet and a la carte items available.
Overlooking the water in beautiful Port Canaveral is one of the best reasons to choose our relaxed atmosphere as your venue.
If you would like to receive a $50.00 coupon good for your an evening at Rusty’s Seafood Oyster Bar, please click HERE and get all the details.
- Family Friendly Atmosphere
- Watch the Cruise Boats from the Patio
- Early Bird Specials
- Live Entertainment Outside
- Extensive Menu for All Tastes
Vacation Getaway Features
- "Best oysters and seafood around. Scenery is pretty cool also. Don't be scared of the "market prices". 12 raw oysters about $15 bucks. Got 2 dozen raw, 1/2 dozen Parmesan,1/2 dozen Bernard and the clam chowda (get the bowl-it's worth the extra $1.50). Chowda is best in town also. If you are going for seafood go Rustys...you will be very pleased." - G. Welsh - West Virginia
- "Was at this restaurant with my friends. We were sitting outside on the deck. The view was awesome and soon a big cruise ship Carnival passed by very close to us. The waiter was friendly and professional. I had Steamed Seafood Platter and my friend had Captain's platter. The rest had raw oysters. All the food was fresh and delicious.we were having a nice dinner under accompaniment of guitar and pleasant singing! Highly recommend!" - Vera - Orlando, FL
- "We had a wonderfully delicious dinner of very fresh oysters and fish. Food was perfectly prepared and we had a great outdoor table overlooking the marina. The service was also very good. We will definitely go back." - Ed - Muskego, WI
- "Let me tell y'all about this place, if your looking for oysters that will blow your mind,this is the spot to go to! Perfectly steamed, raw, spinach an cheese, parmesan, try them all, they are all so damn delectable, I couldn't stop eating them, ended up eating so many, that I just skipped dinner! I have sampled my hubs fish tacos, that are perfectly seasoned an fresh, an their gator bites will have you tapping your toes under the table with delite! Service is quick, an the staff are awesome! Great atmosphere, river view outside seating, live entertainment,an so reasonably priced! I truly love this place an may become a bigamist an marry it one day! My hubs says he doesn't mind, as long as he can partake too!:)" - Julie - Detroit, MI
If you're looking for some great overnight accommodations in the Port Canaveral area, check out our incredible deals on hotels!