683 Dave Nisbet Dr. Cape Canaveral, FL 32920
Milliken’s Reef Port Canaveral, FL
For 3 generations, the Milliken family has been proudly and gratefully serving the freshest oysters and seafood to their customers from North Carolina to Florida. From a small, cinderblock oyster house on the banks of a river in North Carolina to the beautiful Milliken’s Reef Port Canaveral restaurant in beautiful Port Canaveral, FL, their greatest pleasure is a satisfied customer who returns again and brings their friends.
From the moment you walk in for lunch or dinner, you will love everything about Milliken’s Reef Port Canaveral! The large and elegant dining room gives way to a casual, waterfront dining area, complete with sandy beach and piano bar! There’s even a huge deck for watching the cruise ships. You will love the ambiance here and the welcoming and friendly staff. Their #1 goal is to provide you with a wonderful and memorable dining experience. This is the perfect restaurant for groups both large and small and patrons both young and old. There’s something for everyone to enjoy!
Order an adult beverage from the extensive list and relax while you choose from incredibly diverse menu options. As an appetizer, why not try an order of conch fritters or perhaps the classic Oysters Rockefeller? For the daring palates, give the escargot Burgundy a sample. In the mood for a lighter appetizer? Try one of Milliken’s Reef Port Canaveral salads, like the Crab Avocado Mango Stack or an Oriental Salad. So many choices!!
For your dinner entree, you will definitely have a tough time deciding at Milliken’s Reef Port Canaveral! For the seafood lovers, perhaps you’ll try the Shrimp Scampi, Stuffed Flounder or Crab Cakes. More of a landlubber? No problem – they’ve got you covered! Try a New York Strip, Filet Mignon or perhaps the Bahamian Jerk Chicken. If you truly can’t decide, just order the Surf & Turf!!
How would you like a $50.00 coupon to help you and your family enjoy Milliken’s Reef Port Canaveral? Click here for the details.
- Waterfront Location
- Freshest Seafood in the Port
- PIano Bar
- Outside Patio and Sports Bar
Vacation Getaway Features
- Milliken's Reef had the best crab cakes I've ever eaten! The $50 coupon meant my whole family could enjoy this incredible food and great experience! Thank you! - Lorelei - DeLand, FL
- We tried Milliken's Reef on our last night of vacation and we were very pleasantly surprised. We had no idea how the food would be or what the atmosphere would be like. The food was awesome!! I had Shrimp Fettucini and it was tasty and plenty of it. Everyone else had great meals as well. The atmosphere was very nice, you could dress up or dress down and still be comfortable. The outside area looked very fun with a big screen maybe for movies? There was sand outside and also a band was playing. I would go back there next time for sure and maybe sit outside next time for fun. The staff was very friendly, even with a new waitress training on our table. - J.S., Leesburg, VA
- This is the place to go for it all. You get great food, drinks, and nightlife here. Depending on what time of the day you go depends on what you're seeking to get. Just a relaxed meal and drink, don't show up later in the evening as the place turns into one of the most sought after spots for a great night out!!! Music and bands are always a hit and you can't go wrong with space availability. Don't go dressed for the beach (flip flops, tanks tops, etc). But not need to dress flashy either. - Jonathan, Merritt Island, FL
- We dined here with vacationing friends, It was a great experience enhanced by the atmosphere, good service and excellent food. The oysters half-shell were an excellent starter. Flounder, shrimp and even one steak order were all very well prepared and served. The servings were quite large & therefore I can't speak for the desserts. We did have coffee and one or two drinks, no complaints there either. All in all a very pleasant time and we will return. - Bobby, Dayton, MT
Looking for great accommodations at a better price in the Port Canaveral area? Check out our awesome deals!