683 Dave Nisbet Dr, Cape Canaveral, FL 32920
Milliken’s Reef Dinner Coupon Offer – save $50.00
To find out more about this great Milliken’s Reef Dinner Coupon offer, call us at (321) 209-4277.
If you’re looking for a waterfront restaurant to impress your date, to watch the dolphins playing or the cruise ships passing by, you’ve found it! Milliken’s Reef is located the pier in Port Canaveral, home of several of the mega cruise ships. Enjoy the view while enjoying an exceptional lunch or dinner! Maybe watching the ship patrons going out of port will inspire you to book your own cruise! If so, we can help with that!
Order a glass of wine from the impressive list and relax while you choose from the extensive menu options. For an appetizer, try an order of seared ahi tuna or crab cakes. Maybe even both! For the daring palates, how about he Wang Bang shrimp, with its sweet and spicy sauce? In the mood for something a little lighter? Try one of Milliken’s Reef Port Canaveral salads, like the Thai Cobb or the Bahamian Conch. So many wonderful choices with your Milliken’s Reef Dinner Coupon offer!!
For your dinner entree, try one of the delectable seafood dishes – maybe some flounder, oysters or even scallops. You may have a tough time deciding how to use your Milliken’s Reef Dinner Coupon! More of a landlubber? No problem – they’ve got you covered! Try a New York Strip, Filet Mignon or perhaps the Bahamian Jerk Chicken. If you truly can’t decide, just order the Surf & Turf!!
Did you know that Milliken’s Reef can host your wedding, banquet or corporate event? Every detail will be considered and every expectation exceeded with renowned service that Milliken’s Reef provides. Leave your event planning in their capable hands!
We would love to provide you with a coupon for $50.00 saving at Milliken’s Reef in Port Canaveral, FL. Contact us today to take advantage of this offer at (321) 209-4277.
- $50 Play at the Port Gift Card
- Best Fine Dining in Brevard County
- Waterfront View of Cruise Ships
- Great Live Music
Vacation Getaway Features
- This was a very nice restaurant and loved it very much we were on vacation and this is the only restaurant we went to. I would recommend this to anybody they have just about everything for a great price! - Anthony, Acworth, GA
- Had a great experience at this restaurant recently. We ordered mostly just appetizers: the homemade chips, ceviche, Portuguese stew, & mango crab staff (yum!). The mango crab stack was my favorite - I would go back just for that. The chips were really crunchy - my kids loved the spicy dip but I thought the chips were better without it. My server was awesome. Funny, friendly and very attentive. My server suggested a cocktail not on the menu called a Hawaii Punch that is the bartenders specialty. It was exactly what I wanted and so good my husband had to order his own. The place is beautiful, great view of the view, good music and my kids really enjoyed watching the cruise ships leaving. - Elisabeth, Orlando, FL
- First time here. We sat outside and the view was amazing. we watched the sun set even saw some dolphins swim by. Our waiter was great, he saw the food was taking a little while so he brought us some hush puppies so we didn't starve. The food was great. Would visit this place again when I'm in the area. - Mayra, Kissimmee, FL
- There are meals...and there are dining experiences. Dining at Millikens Reef was an experience not to be forgotten. Our dinner was excellent, dessert was divine, and our server made the evening a truly delightful experience. She knew the menu well, provided superb service, and really topped our evening off with her smile and friendliness. Thank you! If I am able to visit the area again I would certainly make a stop at Millikens again. - Marilyn, Collinsville, IL
If you're looking for a hotel in the Port Canaveral area, we've got some great deals! Click HERE to check them out!