Grills Seafood Deck & Tiki Bar
505 Glen Cheek Dr., Port Canaveral, FL 32920
$50 Dinner Coupon Grills Seafood Deck Tiki Bar
You’ve read the reviews. Talked to friends who’ve been there. You’ve spoken with the staff at the hotel. They all agree that it’s the place to go. We agree! And we’re even going to offer you a $50 dinner coupon for Grills Seafood Deck Tiki Bar. To get all the particular, just give us a call at (321) 209-4277.
Grill’s has a welcoming island vibe and features live entertainment. Stop in for a great meal or just to hang out and have a drink while you watch the fishing boats come in. Bring your family for an incredible view of the rocket launches or to wave to the cruise ships going by. There is always something going on at Grills!
There are so many delectable menu items to choose from for your $50 dinner coupon Grills Seafood Deck Tiki Bar! Maybe you’ll start with an order of the “Sushi of the Day” or a cup of Bahamian Fish Chowder. If you’re feeling daring, try the Lion fish entree. It’s become a cult favorite! Perhaps the tempting Florida lobster dinner or a shark kabob. With the perfect mix of unique entrees and old favorites, you’re sure to find something you love on the menu at Grills.
The meal’s not over until you’ve had one of Grills incredible desserts! Choose from a dizzying array of old and new favorites, from key lime pie, peanut butter pie or tiramisu to fried cheesecake or berry brulee cheese cake. Wow! With your $50 dinner coupon Grill Seafood Deck Tiki Bar, you can enjoy all of your favorites!
Don’t forget that there are so many other things to do at the Port! For the adventurous types, book a fishing charter trip or try your hand at parasailing. Looking for something a bit more tame, perhaps? You’ll definitely enjoy a trip to Exploration Tower or get some great outdoor beach time at Jetty Park.
We’re just waiting to give you your $50 dinner coupon Grills Seafood Deck Tiki Bar. Give us a call today at (321) 209-4277 to claim it!
- $50 coupon - call us at (321) 209-4277 for details
- Extensive Menu
- Vegetarian Options
- Outside Patio - Watch Cruise Ships Go By
- See Dolphins and Sea Turtles Swimming
Vacation Getaway Features
- If you love fresh caught, grilled delights, this is your place. The fresh fish varies depending on what was caught that day. If you're lucky, they will have the shark kabobs. Get it as an extra with the fresh fish of the day plate (with the Caribbean rice and vegetables). You will thank me. - Douglas, League City, TX
- We had a fantastic time. The bacon wrapped scallops were awesome. The New England clam chowder was thick, creamy and full of clams. My husband had the mahi mahi which tasted great. We can't wait to come back next year. - Jennifer, Galloway, OH
- Came to see a rocket launch which was very cool. Service was fast and friendly. GET THE SHARK KABOBS!!!!! OMG, most amazing food I've ever eaten - tender, flavorful, delicious! The mixed drinks and beers were cold and tasty. The coconut sticky rice was excellent as well There was four of us and we all enjoyed everything we ordered and had a great time! - Beau, Atlanta, GA
- WOW! Yes, I am yelling that! Amazing food! They have a bar outdoors (complete with a live band) with plenty of space on the deck to hang out and enjoy the beautiful view.We had the rock shrimp followed by bacon wrapped shrimp and scallops for dinner. Wonderful! Never heard of rock shrimp before...they taste like lobster. This place was so good that when we got off the ship the next weekend we went back for lunch. We had the smoked fish dip for an appetizer followed by a shrimp Cuban sandwich for me and the hubby got mahi mahi. Wonderful! Service amazing as well. We cannot remember our first waiter's name, but do want to complement Cody on an outstanding job. Cannot say enough good things about this place. - Misty, North Wilkesboro, NC
If you're looking for a great deal on a hotel in the Port Canaveral, check out our incredible deals. Click HERE.