Fishlips Waterfront Bar and Grill
610 Glen Cheek Dr. Port Canaveral, FL 32920
Fishlips Waterfront Bar and Grill
Fishlips Waterfront Bar and Grill welcomes you to Port Canaveral! Their mission is to make sure that you will love lunch, dinner or brunch with their unique food and drinks. Lots of late night activities just adds to the fun! Fishlips features casual waterfront dining downstairs, plus a covered patio, indoor sports bar, and sun deck with Tiki bar upstairs. Their extensive menu was created with their customers and friends in mind – they truly wanted to provide something special for everyone!
If you’re having a private party, shower or any other special get-together, consider Fishlips Waterfront Bar and Grill for your special event. The skilled staff will plan and take care of every last detail, leaving you to enjoy that special day! Fishlips offers full banquet and catering menus with all budgets in mind and to suit any size party. The caring, friendly staff will cater to your every need and ensure your special event is a day to remember!
The Fishlips Waterfront Bar and Grill has a menu item for every taste, including vegetarian and gluten free! Try a scrumptious appetizer like Smoked Fish Dip, Soft Shell Crab, Oysters or Peel-n-Eat Shrimp. Feeling daring? Try the Grilled Mango Habanero Wings – remember to ask for another beer to wash it down!!
For dinner, choose from a dizzying array of delicious entrees. For the seafood lovers, try some mahi, snapper, trout or tuna. For the crustacean lovers, take your choice of scallops, crab, snow crab or shrimp. If you’re more of a landlubber, you can enjoy a Filet Mignon or Chicken Isabella. There’s plenty of choices on the steak and chicken menu, too!
Don’t forget to visit the covered patio upstairs and drink in the salt air, and maybe a cocktail or two! The night is yours!
If you would like to receive a $50.00 coupon for your dinner at Fishlips Waterfront Bar and Grill, click here for all the details!
- Enjoy Patio Dining with View of Port Canaveral
- Intimate Indoor Dining Room
- Outdoor Sports Bar
- Live Entertainment
- Watch Rocket Launches
- Watch the Dolphins and Sea Turtles
Vacation Getaway Features
- "Fishlips was the best ever! I ate the best conch fritters and sesame tuna I've ever tasted. I will definitely be back!" - Lori, Ft. Pierce, FL
- My husband and I were visiting Port Canaveral from DC. We went to Fishlips and had a great time. We could watch the various boats and cruise ships go by, the music was great, the portions were HUGE and the price was very reasonable. Trish, our waitress who was from Detroit, was really pleasant and made us feel really comfortable. I would definitely recommend Fishlips to anyone visiting Port Canaveral, Florida. - Brenda, Washington DC
- Best oysters I've ever had. I had the seared ahi tuna..awesome. Loved the food, the drinks, the seating and atmosphere! - Lorraine, Loxahatchee, FL
- We knew when we entered and at down (out on the patio) we had found a great spot. Our server was fantastic and explained the menu well. Our food was fantastic and was a real treat. Lots of variety and we really liked the presentation in the steamer baskets. Thank you! - Annabelle, Oakville, CN
If you're looking for a great hotel in Port Canaveral, you've come to the right place!! Check out our incredible deals!!