Cocoa Beach Pier
401 Meade Ave., Cocoa Beach, FL 32931
Cocoa Beach Pier
Enjoy a $50.00 coupon for any of the wonderful restaurants at the Cocoa Beach Pier when you visit us! Click HERE to find out the details.
Four wonderful and diverse restaurants await you at at the Cocoa Beach Pier. Whatever your palate desires, you are bound to find it here!
Pelican’s Bar & Grill located right on the Westgate Cocoa Beach Pier serves up fresh seafood, famous clam chowder and decadent desserts in a relaxed atmosphere filled with stunning sights and soothing sounds of the ocean. Enjoy favorites like the Bait Pail and the original Cocoa Beach Tacos, or take a walk on the wild side and try the crispy Southern Fried Gator!
Located at the end of the 800-foot long Cocoa Beach Pier, directly over the ocean, is the Rikki Tiki Tavern featuring spectacular ocean views, open-aired seating and all of your favorite specialty drink concoctions. Cool off in the shade and enjoy the salty ocean breeze while sipping on a refreshing tropical drink like a Pina Colada or Puerto Rican spiced rum and blue curacao. With a full bar selection and the best views in town, there’s no better place to be!
At Keith’s Oyster Bay on the Cocoa Beach Pier, you’ll feast on a wide selection of fresh seafood and raw bar options at the only open-air seafood bar on the beach! Enjoy the soothing atmosphere and dine on our famous oysters served your way. Loaded with delicious entrees including the Deep Fried Grouper Tenders and the Shrimp and Lobster Tatchos, the menu at our Cocoa Beach restaurant is sure to please any seafood lover.
The Boardwalk Bar is home of the best happy hour on Cocoa Beach and pristine views of the Atlantic Ocean, locals and visitors come to sip on cocktails and revel in the ocean breeze at our Cocoa Beach seafood restaurant. Refreshing cocktails, including our famous Build Your Own Mojitos, are served seaside.
Cool off on a hot day at Sea Dogs – one of the most convenient places to eat at Cocoa Beach – with sweet treats including sundaes, soft-serve ice cream cones, smoothies and frozen chocolate bananas. Sea Dogs also offers a variety of snacks and drinks like smoked turkey legs, Nathan’s hot dogs, nachos with cheese, bottled water, ice-cold beer and fountain soda.
- Pelican's Bar and Grill
- Rikki Tiki Tavern
- Keith's Oyster Bar
- Boardwalk Bar
- Sea Dogs
- Shopping Venues
Vacation Getaway Features
- "This place was so cool! We stopped by on are way to cocoa beach. Drinks were good. The view is nice! Didn't get a chance to try out the food cause we had eaten else where before heading out to the pier. Will definitely be coming back! The people were welcoming as well." - Diana, South Ozone Park, NY
- "I love cocoa beach & the pier. Got to see a rocket launch which was wonderful. Plenty of bars & bar food. Fishing too!" - Jan, Austin, TX
- "If you're looking for a great time outdoors by the water where you can enjoy the waves and smell the fresh ocean ...This is the place. Drinks were delicious and the Margaritas were excellent. Great place to come and hang out with friends and family. Definitely a must in Cocoa Beach!!!!" - Killy, Orlando, FL
- "This is the place to go to eat, drink and see the best that the ocean views has to offer. Love to sit outside. All of the food and drinks we've had are excellent and will continue to visit and bring family and friends to share this magical spot. They are though extremely friendly and do provide good service. Nice to rent some chairs and an umbrella to finish off the day." - Pamela, Howell, MI
- "The cocoa beach pier is a great place to go. Great food, great atmosphere we love it!" - Tammy, Cape Canaveral, FL
If you're looking for accommodations in the Cocoa Beach area, please check out our Hotel Deals. We've got some great packages for you!!