Cocoa Beach Pier
401 Meade Ave., Cocoa Beach, FL 32931
Cocoa Beach Pier Coupon $50
We invite you to enjoy one of the 4 amazing restaurants here and want to make it a deal you can’t resist. How about a Cocoa Beach Pier coupon $50 for dinner? If that sounds like a great idea (and why wouldn’t it??), give us a call today at (321) 209-4277 to get all the details!
Four incredible restaurants call the Cocoa Beach Pier home. Whatever you’re in the mood for, it’s a good bet you’ll find it here! It shouldn’t be hard to spend your Cocoa Beach Pier coupon $50.
Pelican’s Bar & Grill
Pelican’s Bar & Grill is located within the Westgate Hotel. Serving up fresh seafood, its famous clam chowder and sinful desserts in a relaxed atmosphere,.Enjoy favorites like the Fried Shrimp and the Lobster Roll, or try somethin different with the Wham Bam Shrimp Tacos.
Rikki Tikki Tavern
At the end of the 800 foot long pier, the Rikki Tiki Tavern features panoramic ocean views, open-air seating and the best drinks you’ve tasted! Cool off in the shade and enjoy the ocean breeze while sipping on a swoon-worthy tropical drink like a Pina Colada or Puerto Rican spiced rum and blue curacao. A full bar selection and the best views in town make this the place to be!
Keith’s Oyster Bar
Keith’s Oyster Bar on the Cocoa Beach Pier is the only open-air seafood bar/restaurant on the beach. Feast on a wide large selection of fresh seafood and raw bar options! Enjoy the laid-back ambience and dine on the famous oysters served your way. Loaded with to-die for entrees including the Deep Fried Grouper Tenders and the Shrimp and Lobster Tatchos, the menu at our Cocoa Beach restaurant is a great pick for your Cocoa Beach Pier coupon $50.
The Boardwalk Bar
For the best happy hour on Cocoa Beach, The Boardwalk Bar is only place to go! Enjoy unmatched views of the Atlantic Ocean. Locals and visitors alike gather to enjoy a drink and revel in the ocean breeze at this Cocoa Beach seafood restaurant. Refreshing cocktails, including our famous Build Your Own Mojitos, are served seaside.
Take a load off at Sea Dogs, one of the most convenient places to eat at Cocoa Beach. Enjoy a soft serve ice cream of a sundae, or maybe a smoothie or frozen chocolate bananas. For heartier appetites, Sea Dogs also offers items such as smoked turkey legs, Nathan’s hot dogs, nachos with cheese, bottled water, ice-cold beer and fountain soda.
There’s no shortage of great places to take advantage of your Cocoa Beach Pier coupon $50! Give us a call today at (321) 209-4277 and reserve yours!
- $50 Coupon Deal - Call Us at (321) 209-4277
- 800' Pier Overlooking Atlantic Ocean
- 4 Restaurants to Choose From
- Fish Right Off the Pier
- Enjoy Great Shopping
Vacation Getaway Features
- Hooray for the pier! A great place to look over the ocean and the people. I'm sure it's a great place to fish or surf too, if that's your thing. - Mia, Baton Rouge, LA
- I really enjoyed the Cocoa Pier. The surfers were fun to watch and there is a Tiki Bar at the end of the Pier. People were fishing off the pier and someone caught a large fish, which was also fun to see. Everyone was very relaxed and stress free. Just the way Florida should be! There were also benches in addition to the Tiki area seating. - Jennifer, Melbourne, FL
- I loved the Cocoa Beach Pier.....I had a great time there. I met some really awesome tourists ( I am one too but I live on the Gulf Coast not the East Coast of Florida) from Wisconsin and other places. They all told me about the awesome food specials for Happy Hour. I watched my new found friends from WI slurp down a one pound Maine Lobster that they had paid 10 dollars for. Their neighbors told me about the 1/2 pound of cold peel and eat Shrimp for 4.50 and the BBQ Riblets for 3.00!! I had them both and a Blue Moon draft for $1.50!!!! A perfect sunset and a nice cool breeze!!! Who could say this place is not the best????? - Mitch, Spring Hill, FL
- This pier is fantastic! Its totally unique and offers all sorts of dining and viewing options. We walked into a few little restaurants hoping to find both good food and a view. We found at a little spot called Pelicans Bar and Grill with excellent excellent shrimp! We all got a variety of items but the shrimp was the table favorite! I ordered fried buffalo shrimp and my friend had the coconut shrimp. The buffalo was spicy and the coconut was served with a mango sauce--yum! The drunken fish tacos were well portioned and my friend loved them. After dinner we wandered to the edge and saw a super cute cabana, lots of fishermen and a full moon reflecting off the ocean. What a great place to spend an evening. - Melissa, Tucson, AZ
If you're looking for hotel accommodations in the Cocoa Beach area, please check out our awesome deals!