Cocoa Beach Jet Ski Rentals
1872 E Merritt Island Causeway, Merritt Island, FL 32952
Cocoa Beach Jet Ski Rentals Coupon $10
We’d love to offer you a Cocoa Beach Jet Ski $10 Rental Coupon! Come enjoy the Banana River with a little help from us!
The best thing to do on vacation is something that you don’t get to do at home.
Rent a jet ski and go out on the Banana River. Feel the wind in your hair and the sun on your face! We’ve got a Cocoa Beach Jet Ski $10 Rental Coupon just for you! Also, this awesome deal includes an unlimited riding zone, gas and some fast thrills!
Just choose the Space Coasts most reliable and professional jet ski rental company, Cocoa Beach Jet Ski and we’ll take care of everything. Find the reservation form at the the bottom of the page to save on your Cocoa Beach Jet Ski $10 Rental Coupon. Conveniently located in Merritt Island, Cocoa Beach Jet Ski rents Jet Ski’s for riding in the scenic Banana River, which runs between the beautiful Cocoa Beach and Merritt Island area. Jet Ski’s are normally priced at $99 for a one hour rental.
Finally, Cocoa Beach Jet Ski is located at 1872 E Merritt Island Causeway, Merritt Island, FL 32952. You Must Print Coupon or Reserve Online. Jet Ski’s can be rented daily from 9am to 5pm, 7 days a week.
- FREE $10 Off One Hour Jet Ski Rental
- Save $10 per hour On Additional Rentals
- 1 Hour Gas Included
- Unlimited Riding Zone
- Scenic Views of the Banana River
Vacation Getaway Features
- The day was awesome! The crew was terrific and took time to carefully explain everything. Chris even came out on the water with his own Jet Ski to show us some moves! The equipment worked excellent and seemed brand new. There were dolphins everywhere, which did not seem to be bothered by the jet ski. We ripped around for over an hour and I can't wait to come back again and try the tour. - Mark, Meriden, CT
- I rented a jet ski from this place last month and had a great time. They were very friendly and explained everything to us clearly and patiently. Their equipment is well taken care of and their prices are quite reasonable. I will definitely be coming back here in the future. **A big plus was that we got to see dolphins up close!** - Tiffany, Edison, NJ
- Awesome! Took the guided tour eco tour with Ryan and had a great morning! We saw the mangroves, birds, fish, and 2 MANATEES!! Learned all sorts of stuff about the ecosystem in the river.The jet skis were new..... and fast. We had plenty of time to gently cruise the river and plenty of time to let loose in the open water. - Sam, Melbourne, FL
- We stayed in Cape Canaveral and were looking to rent jetskis for fun. We had a friend recommend this location and provide a coupon for $15 off 1 hr rental before noon or $10 off 1 hr rental after noon. We went on a Thursday so we drove up and a group of them in blue t-shirts greeted us warmly. They made sure we knew where were manatee zones to avoid tickets and we hit the water. The jetskis were fast and dipped in and out of the water on a dime! We had such a blast on a really large area to ski and had a couple dolphin sightings throughout which was incredible. There was barely any traffic on the water easily able to get the ski's up to almost 60 mph. When we came back in they helped us get them in and pointed us too showers to rinse off the salt water. We highly recommend the crew they were really friendly, personable and helpful the whole ways, The ski's were awesome and the area was perfect to romp around on. - Bre, Wallingford, CT
Reserve your discount Cocoa Beach Jet Ski deal Reservation request only. No payment required!