Discount Ticket Center - 321-783-5112
6211 N Atlantic Ave. Cape Canaveral, FL 32920
Best Deal on Kennedy Space Center Tickets
When your little astronaut tells you he wants to go see the rocketships, you know there’s only thing for you to do. Find the best deal on Kennedy Space Center tickets! Well, you’ve come to the right place with us! We’ll hook you right up!
The Kennedy Space Center is a world of wonder. It’s a place where childhood dreams meet adult realities. It’s a place where history has been made and is still in the making. To visit here and see where space exploration began is an incredible once in a lifetime experience. No matter what your age, you will marvel in awe at the accomplishments of people with a dream and a drive.
Port Canaveral Area Vacation
When you vacation in the Cocoa Beach or Port Canaveral area, your trip isn’t complete without a visit to the Kennedy Space Center. Spend a magical day filled with wonder at the imaginations of the people who put these massive rockets in space. Let us help with the best deal on Kennedy Space Center tickets.
With so many activities to participate in, you won’t know where to start. Here’s a couple of suggestions.
Apollo/Saturn V Center
Visit the Apollo/Saturn V Center and see where it all began! On July 20, 1969, as millions of people all over the world watched, the first man put his foot onto the surface of the moon. Relive the wonder and excitement of that day with a visit to the Apollo/Saturn V Center. It’s the only place in the world where you can reach out and touch a real moon rock!
How would you like to meet a real, live astronaut!! Well, you’re in luck! You’re invited to meet a veteran NASA astronaut at the Astronaut Encounter show. This event is offered multiple times daily, so you won’t miss out! The exciting presentation features an astronaut every day. Meet commanders, pilots, mission specialists, payload specialists and others who have launched, landed and lived and worked aboard the space shuttle and/or International Space Station.
Reserve the best deal on Kennedy Space Center tickets and take to the Universe tomorrow!
If you’re looking for great accommodations in the Port Canaveral/Cocoa Beach area, we can help! Check out our awesome deals. Looking for a great restaurant for the family? We offer discount coupons for locally owned restaurants!
- Kennedy Space Center Discount Coupon
- See the Shuttle Atlantis
- Meet a Real Astronaut
- Get a Bus Tour of the Space Center Compound
- Visit all the Attractions
Vacation Getaway Features
- "Great deal for the space center tickets. Thanks for the help!" Anna - Reading, PA
- "Loved it!!!!! The Saturn launch simulation is amazing but for me, standing in front of the actual shuttle Atlantis was both exciting and surreal. We took the Up-Close Launch Control Center Tour with a very knowledgeable, personable, and sometimes comical tour guide. we will definitely return for more of the tours and activities." - Sammy, St. Augustine, FL
- "What a great place. The space shuttle Atlantis is in the main complex - you can get up close to it and it's fascinating. The displays explaining shuttle development, purpose and function are really well done and accessible. There is a touching memorial to the astronauts who died in the Challenger and Columbia disasters. We all enjoyed the shuttle launch simulation. After we were done in the Atlantis building, we took the bus tour out to the launch sites. Learned a lot from the tour guide, including info about NASA current projects. There's another visitor center you go to after the bus tour that focuses on the Apollo missions and includes moon rocks, space suits, and other interesting stuff. Whole exhibit helps you appreciate the American grit and ingenuity that resulted in the moon landing in 1969. My only regret is that we did not have more time to spend - we spent four hours out there, but we had a flight so we had to rush and there's a lot we didn't see - you could easily spend the entire day." Lori, Raleigh, NC
- "We took our 15 year old grandson....... It was an awesome place to visit! There are so many interesting things to see! The people that work there are so helpful, patient, knowledgeable and take pride in what they do!!!! There is a double IMAX theater, watch the times so you can see both. ( they give you a schedule when you enter) . There is also a simulator that is great for most ages. Get ready to spend the day, it opens at 9am and closes at around 5pm . Definitely do the bus tour around the property which is included......it is a must!!!" Bettie, Boca Raton, FL
If you're looking for great accommodations in the Port Canaveral/Cocoa Beach area, we can help! Check out our awesome deals.