Baja Chowder and Seafood
626 Glen Cheek Rd. Port Canaveral, FL 32920
Baja Chowder and Seafood
When you’re in the mood for some authentic clam chowder or a unique signature dish, head on over to Baja Chowder and Seafood, at the port in Port Canaveral. You’ll be greeted by a friendly face, served promptly and treated like a friend! Be sure to order a tropical cocktail – after all, it’s not a seafood dinner on the water without an umbrella drink, right??
Why not try the Lobster and Cream or Ba-ja-a Goat Bread appetizers that everyone is raving about? If you’re not quite that daring, you’ll find some good ol’ comfort food like chips and salsa or wings.
For dinner, there are so many choices at Baja Chowder and Seafood that you will surely find it hard to decide! Not to worry, you can always come back another time for another new favorite dinner item! For those folks looking for a lighter dinner, choose one of the world famous chowders and a crisp salad of farm fresh greens.
For those dreaming of freshly caught and perfectly prepared seafood, you have definitely made the right choice with Baja Chowder and Seafood! Choose from shrimp, crab, mahi, tilapia and more! For something a little different, the grouper pot pie is a popular choice. Or how about one of the steampots??!! Boiled corn, and potatoes in a seafood garlic broth with your choice of shellfish. Hooooo-eeeee!!
For Landlubbers, Too!
For the landlubber in the group, choose between chicken and steak dinners. At Baja Chowder and Seafood, they’ve got you covered, too!
Choose from an extensive dessert menu, too. How does Salty Caramel Brownie or Key Lime Coconut Cheesecake sound?? Yes, we agree!!
Baja Chowder and Seafood is conveniently located right at Port Canaveral. Watch all the cruise ships coming in and out of port on their lovely outside dining patio and maybe even plan your next adventure…..
Are you and your family interested in receiving a $50.00 coupon for your Baja Chowder and Seafood meal? Of course you are!! Click right HERE to get all the details. We’ll see you at the Port!
- Family Owned and Operated
- Watch the Cruise Ships from the Waterfront Deck
- Best Chowder in Port Canaveral!
- Tuesday's - Buy One Get One Entrees
- Saturday's - .75 Oysters
Vacation Getaway Features
- "OMG! I could eat the lobster cream every day for the rest of my life!! It was THAT good! My tilapia was cooked to perfection. I will most definitely be back to Baja Chowder and Seafood." - Jennie - Miami, FL
- " This time we tried the Baja multiple cheese bread fantastic. We also had the Cajun blackened shrimp just spicy enough. The service is always very good." - Cheryl - New Smyrna Beach, FL
- "Can see the shrimp boats at night just off the cost of Cape Canaveral which means fresh fresh shrimp to enjoy at Baja Chowder and Seafood Restaurant. I enjoyed grilled shrimp with garlic butter and other seasonings. The roasted potatoes are creamy and plantains yummy. The coleslaw is the owner's family recipe , so be prepared to order more at no extra cost. Tuesday is a big day here...2 for 1 with an excellent early bird menu. The attached bar is nice, can be happily noisy with decent live music. Plenty of parking. Can accommodate large groups. Food is served quickly." - Bev - Lexington, KY
- "If you are looking for a laid back atmosphere with fantastic food, then you will love Baja Chowder and Seafood. My favorite dish is the grouper pot pie. It's not always listed on the menu so make sure you ask for it. For drinks, you cant go wrong the the Baharita (Baja's take on the Margarita). Made special everyday and the price is right at just $3!" - David - Merritt Island, FL
If you're searching for accommodations for your stay in Port Canaveral, let us help. We've got some incredible deals! Click HERE to check them out.