Wildlife Watersports Cocoa Beach
129 Manatee Lane, Cocoa Beach, FL 32931
Wildlife Watersports Cocoa Beach
Are you just itching to get out on the waterways of Cocoa Beach’s Thousand Islands? Let Wildlife Watersports Cocoa Beach help you get there! With several categories of watercraft to rent, you’re sure to find the perfect match!
First check out their kayaks! Wildlife Watersports Cocoa Beach has several different styles to choose from. The Malibu Two XL offers the stability and versatility of the world’s most popular all-around family fun boat in a longer craft. This kayak can be paddled solo or tandem. It will fit two adults plus a small child or pet.
Next is the glass bottom Peekaboo’s. Yes, you can now see what’s beneath you! The unique design of the Peekaboo includes a large viewing window so you can watch the marine life while you paddle. Perfect for curious families or friends, this kayak features a kid’s jump seat so you can share the view.
Maybe a paddleboard is more your style? Wildlife Watersports Cocoa Beach will be happy to help you with that, too! Featured is the Adventure All Arounder, which, true to its name, does it all! It is a very functional Stand Up Paddleboard (SUP) suited perfectly to flat-water cruising. It is also versatile enough to take in the surf. This is the perfect board for beginners and also heavier paddlers in excess of 240 lbs.
If you’re looking for a little less work, try the battery-powered CraigCat. This alternative cruiser is whisper quiet and super easy to operate thanks to its point and and-go steering. The CraigCat Electric will let you get up close and personal with nature like you’ve always wanted to! It is powerful enough to run for many hours on the water on a single charge!
If you’re looking to take the whole group out, Wildlife Watersports Cocoa Beach can help with that, too! Explore the beautiful Banana River on our beautiful pontoon boat! Boat rentals are on the water and turn key ready to have a fun day out on the water.
Whatever you choice of watercraft, Wildlife Watersports Cocoa Beach is ready to help make your day fabulous! If you’d like to save $50.00 on your next visit to Wildlife Watersports, we’d like to help! Click HERE.
To Learn more about Wildlife Watersports visit their website – http://www.wildlifewatersports.com/
- Kayak Rentals Including Tandem
- Glass Bottom Boats
- CraigCat Electric Boats
- Pontoon Boats
- Private Changing Stations and Lockers
Vacation Getaway Features
- I came here as part of an event my class put together. I had an awesome time!! The staff Micah, Drew, and Zach were really nice and helpful. I rented a paddleboard and had so much fun out on the water. I will definitely be back again this summer. - Tommy, Orlando, FL
- Our experience with Wildlife Watersports was phenomenal! They were so kind and so willing to work with us. There was a large group of us and we were accommodated for all our needs. Aside from the awesome paddle boarding and kayaking, we played corn hole / volleyball / soccer. We grilled food and had a great time! Our entire group would recommend Wildlife Watersports to everyone! - Kunj, New Port Ritchie, FL
- We can't say enough about our great day on the Craig cat and paddle board!!! Micah and Danna took time to teach us!!! Micah even went out on the river to help our 11 year old with a lesson on the paddle board!!! Next time we are in Cocoa beach we will be back!!! - Sara, Bloomington IN
- Our physician assistant class just had an event at WildLife Watersports and we had a fantastic time. The staff, Micah, Drew & Zack were super helpful, always available and extremely courteous. We even caught a fish and they grilled it for us. I rented a Craigcat for my daughter & husband & they loved it. The paddle boards and kayaks were awesome also. The prices are very reasonable. The best thing was the facility. We could grill, eat at the picnic tables play corn hole & volley ball, and just hangout. Very unique experience. I plan on going back for the night time bioluminescence tour. Did I mention the manager Don helped me organize the entire event. - Catherine, Melbourne, FL
If you're looking for hotel accommodations in the Cocoa Beach area, check out our GREAT DEALS!