129 Manatee Lane, Cocoa Beach, FL 32931
Wildlife Water Sports Jet Ski Rental Coupon $15
When you’re looking for fun out on the open water, we’d like to help you find it! We’re offering a Wildlife Water Sports Jet Ski rental coupon for $15 (when you rent before 12pm)! For all the best deals in the Cocoa Beach area, we’ve always got you covered! The 1 hour rental includes an unlimited riding zone, fast thrills and gas.
This Wildlife Water Sports Coupon for $15 is from the best known and most respected company in the area! Wildlife Watersports offer a wide variety of rental options for a great vacation. In addition to boats and jet skis, you can also try your hand with kayaks, surfboard or boogie boards. For a day on the beach, rent umbrellas or beach chairs.
Enjoy the Scenic Banana River
And did you know the Banana River is 31-mile-long lagoon? It lies between Cape Canaveral and Merritt Island in Brevard County, Florida. In addition, the lagoon includes salt marshes, mangrove swamps, seagrass beds, oyster bars, tidal flats, and islands, providing habitats for many marine species. If you get lucky, you might see dolphins, manatees or even stingrays!
No doubt when you return from your Wildlife Water Sports Jet Ski Rental Coupon adventure, you’ll be ready to try some of the areas great restaurants. So, please check out our restaurant page HERE and you might even score a coupon for a great lunch or dinner at one of the locally owned and delicious restaurants!
Wildlife Watersports is located at 129 Manatee Lane, Cocoa Beach, FL. To make a reservation and save on the rental click the book now button below or Print and bring 1 coupon per 1 hour rental. Jet Ski’s can be rented daily from 9am to 5pm, 7 days a week.
- Boogie Boards/Surfboards
- Beach Umbrellas and Chairs
Vacation Getaway Features
- The day was awesome! The crew was terrific and took time to carefully explain everything. Chris even came out on the water with his own Jet Ski to show us some moves! The equipment worked excellent and seemed brand new. There were dolphins everywhere, which did not seem to be bothered by the jet ski. We ripped around for over an hour and I can't wait to come back again and try the tour. - Mark, Meriden, CT
- I rented a jet ski from this place last month and had a great time. They were very friendly and explained everything to us clearly and patiently. Their equipment is well taken care of and their prices are quite reasonable. I will definitely be coming back here in the future. **A big plus was that we got to see dolphins up close!** - Tiffany, Edison, NJ
- Awesome! Took the guided tour eco tour with Ryan and had a great morning! We saw the mangroves, birds, fish, and 2 MANATEES!! Learned all sorts of stuff about the ecosystem in the river.The jet skis were new..... and fast. We had plenty of time to gently cruise the river and plenty of time to let loose in the open water. - Sam, Melbourne, FL
- We stayed in Cape Canaveral and were looking to rent jetskis for fun. We had a friend recommend this location and provide a coupon for $15 off 1 hr rental before noon or $10 off 1 hr rental after noon. We went on a Thursday so we drove up and a group of them in blue t-shirts greeted us warmly. They made sure we knew where were manatee zones to avoid tickets and we hit the water. The jetskis were fast and dipped in and out of the water on a dime! We had such a blast on a really large area to ski and had a couple dolphin sightings throughout which was incredible. There was barely any traffic on the water easily able to get the ski's up to almost 60 mph. When we came back in they helped us get them in and pointed us too showers to rinse off the salt water. We highly recommend the crew they were really friendly, personable and helpful the whole ways, The ski's were awesome and the area was perfect to romp around on. - Bre, Wallingford, CT
Check out any of our HOTEL DEALS on this site for amazing savings! Call and ask about our special hotel and jet ski rental bundle packages.