Discount Ticket Center
6110 N Atlantic Ave. Cape Canaveral, FL 32921
Purchase Discount Kennedy Space Center Tickets
Need to purchase tickets for Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex? The Discount Ticket Center in Cocoa Beach has the best deal on tickets. Our prices are so low we are forbidden to show them here. Call direct for a ticket quote at 321-209-4277 and save big!
The Kennedy Space Center is an amazing place. It’s the place where childhood dreams grow up to meet adult realization. Where history has been made and is still in the making. Visiting here where space exploration began is a very special experience. No matter what your age, you will be in awe at the accomplishments of people with a dream and the will to see it through.
Cocoa Beach/Port Canaveral
Your vacation in the Cocoa Beach/Port Canaveral area is definitely not complete without a visit to the Kennedy Space Center. And CocoaBeach4Less.com makes it easy to purchase discount Kennedy Space Center tickets! Spend the day in a place where imagination is everything and dreams do come true. You will definitely leave with a new appreciation for those folks who work every day to get those massive rockets up in space!
Things to Do at Kennedy Space Center
There are so many incredible sights to see at the Kennedy Space Center, you may feel overwhelmed. Here are a few suggestions:
See where it all began! Visit the Apollo/Saturn V Center. On July 20, 1969, as millions of people all over the world watched, the first man put his foot onto the surface of the moon. You can relive the wonder and excitement of that day when you visit to the Apollo/Saturn V Center. How about this? You can reach out and touch a real moon rock!
Would you like to meet a real, live astronaut!! You’re in luck! All guests are invited to meet a veteran NASA astronaut at the Astronaut Encounter show. This event is offered multiple times daily. The exciting presentation features an astronaut every day. Meet commanders, pilots, mission specialists, payload specialists and others who have launched, landed and lived and worked aboard the space shuttle and/or International Space Station.
Call us today to purchase discount Kennedy Space Center tickets and take to the Universe tomorrow! Or come visit us at 6110 N. Atlantic Ave., Cocoa Beach, FL 32921. Our phone number is (321) 209-4277.
If you’re looking for great accommodations in the Port Canaveral/Cocoa Beach area, we can help! Check out our awesome deals. Looking for a great restaurant for the family? We offer discount coupons for locally owned restaurants!
- Kennedy Space Center Discount Coupon
- See the Shuttle Atlantis
- Meet a Real Astronaut
- Get a Bus Tour of the Space Center Compound
- Visit all the Attractions
Vacation Getaway Features
- "Great deal for the space center tickets. Thanks for the help!" Anna P.
- "Loved it!!!!! The Saturn launch simulation is amazing but for me, standing in front of the actual shuttle Atlantis was both exciting and surreal. We took the Up-Close Launch Control Center Tour with a very knowledgeable, personable, and sometimes comical tour guide. we will definitely return for more of the tours and activities." - Sammy, St. Augustine, FL
- "What a great place. The space shuttle Atlantis is in the main complex - you can get up close to it and it's fascinating. The displays explaining shuttle development, purpose and function are really well done and accessible. There is a touching memorial to the astronauts who died in the Challenger and Columbia disasters. We all enjoyed the shuttle launch simulation. After we were done in the Atlantis building, we took the bus tour out to the launch sites. Learned a lot from the tour guide, including info about NASA current projects. There's another visitor center you go to after the bus tour that focuses on the Apollo missions and includes moon rocks, space suits, and other interesting stuff. Whole exhibit helps you appreciate the American grit and ingenuity that resulted in the moon landing in 1969. My only regret is that we did not have more time to spend - we spent four hours out there, but we had a flight so we had to rush and there's a lot we didn't see - you could easily spend the entire day." Lori, Raleigh, NC
- "We took our 15 year old grandson....... It was an awesome place to visit! There are so many interesting things to see! The people that work there are so helpful, patient, knowledgeable and take pride in what they do!!!! There is a double IMAX theater, watch the times so you can see both. ( they give you a schedule when you enter) . There is also a simulator that is great for most ages. Get ready to spend the day, it opens at 9am and closes at around 5pm . Definitely do the bus tour around the property which is included......it is a must!!!" Bettie, Boca Raton, FL
If you're looking for great accommodations in the Port Canaveral/Cocoa Beach area, we can help! Check out our awesome deals.