Grills Seafood Deck & Tiki Bar
505 Glen Cheek Dr., Port Canaveral, FL 32920
Grills Seafood Deck Tiki Bar
After fifteen years in the charter and commercial fishing business, Grills Seafood Deck Tiki Bar owners got asked one question over and over. “Where is a good seafood restaurant?” Answering the question usually led to “showing off” some backyard grilled fish. The response from even those who said they “don’t like fish” was phenomenal, and the idea for Grills was born.
After years of consideration and experimentation, Grills Seafood Deck Tiki Bar was built on the water’s edge of Sunrise Marina and opened in 1997. It has been built on serving the finest quality local fish prepared using the healthiest and most delicious process available, marinating and grilling.
Grills Seafood Deck & Tiki Bar waterfront restaurant is located in Port Canaveral, Florida. A recent addition of Lion Fish to the menu has become an immediate and incredible success. A number of valued customers have made the comment that it is the best fish they’ve ever tasted. Along with a diverse selection of seafood including sushi, Grills has an awesome selection for lunch and original appetizers on offer. The atmosphere is laid back with a Caribbean feel, the service is vibrant and food is the best around. They even serve breakfast!
There is no shortage of things to see and do around Grills Seafood Deck & Tiki Bar. Guests consistently view sea turtles, dolphins and fish swimming around out front. In the Melbourne location, a mother manatee and her calf were welcomed guests in May, 2016. The cruise ships sail past daily while guests enjoy their meals. The charter boats routinely go out and come in loaded with fresh fish when the weather cooperates. There are beautiful beaches and nearby shopping in Cocoa Beach that will entertain just about anyone. If you haven’t been to Port Canaveral or Cocoa beach in a while, it’s time to stop back in. Be sure to visit with us for while and enjoy a meal at Grills Seafood Deck Tiki Bar.
If you’d like to enjoy a $50.00 coupon for a phenomenal meal at Grills Seafood Deck Tiki Bar, please click HERE and get in touch with us.
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
- Check out our fresh caught Lionfish
- Outdoor Patio Dining
- Full Souvenir Shop
- Waterfront View of Port Canaveral
Vacation Getaway Features
- "The food was out of this world. I had the combo skewer, which I chose shark, sirloin, and chicken. She got the snow crab. So much crab for a great price. One of the sides you have to try are the Tahiti taters. They are out of this world." - Shane, Sparks, NV
- "Talk about a fun Sunday afternoon out on the deck surrounded by water! I was traveling in the area and this is exactly what I was looking for on my road trip home. This place had a huge crowd, a great band and wonderful food! Seating is in abundance and service is excellent. I started with the fish dip and crackers. Great choice. It was fresh and very good. Then I ordered a Shrimp Cuban Sandwich. Wow. The sandwich was huge and so good! It came with chips and a pickle. The locals here were very friendly and full of fun stories. The drinks were ice cold. Cruise ships roll by and smaller boats whiz in and out if the harbor. It's an interesting area especially with the space program near by. Parking is easy as well even if you are pulling a boat! I will definitely be returning!" - Elizabeth, Jacksonville, FL
- "Fun and casual place to eat with delicious food. We stopped in for a lunch before taking off on our cruise, and all three items we ordered were fantastic!" - Jenny, Bellevue, WA
- "Food was fresh and delicious! Ate dinner looking out over the water and even saw a couple dolphin swim by. Stayed around for drinks at the bar - listened to live music and had tons of fun. Great atmosphere! We tried the bacon wrapped scallops, coconut shrimp, shark kebob, crab leg dinner, & grilled mahi mahi dinner. No complaints at all, was all cooked to perfection and tasted wonderful! Tahiti taters as a side were very tasty. Would definitely recommend!" - Holly, Cocoa Beach, FL
If you're looking for a great deal on hotel accommodations in the Cocoa Beach area, we can help. Click to check out our awesome deals!