Air, Land, & Sea Travel
126 North Atlantic Ave. Cocoa Beach Fl. 32931
Air, Land & Sea Travel is the Space Coast’s Foreign Currency Exchange Headquarters
Looking for the best rates on foreign currency exchange in the Cocoa Beach and Port Canaveral Area?
Air, Land & Sea Travel is your exchange headquarters. We are the only exchange outlet in the area that offers same day cash and no waiting. Avoid bank lines and deposits! We are recommended by all local area banks.
Foreign currency for over 70 different countries, Euro, Australia, United Kingdom, Bahamas, and Canada.
Air, Land & Sea Travel Agency, Inc. is a multifaceted travel group. We have a nationwide reputation for providing quality one-on-one travel expertise. Each facet of our company, including foreign currency exchange, was formed to serve our clients to the best of our ability.
Air Land & Sea Travel Agency, Inc. has been in business since 1980. In October, 1994, Karen Bense purchased the agency. To this day, Karen manages a staff of both inside and outside travel consultants. Air Land & Sea Travel Agency, Inc. is a proud member of TravelSavers’s and Affluent Collection consortium. Locally, we are members of the Chamber of Commerce and the Visitor’s & Convention Bureau. Our office and foreign currency exchange, is conveniently located in downtown Cocoa Beach just one block away from the majestic Atlantic ocean. We can, and regularly do, watch the cruise ships departing from Port Canaveral, a mere 5 miles from our offices as well as rocket launches from Cape Canaveral!
Our travel consultants have over 50 years travel experience both domestically and internationally. We assure you, our client and guest, that our information will not only be accurate and up to date, but personal too. We strive to provide our clients with the highest quality product at the lowest possible price.
Air, Land & Sea Travel is conveniently located in Cocoa Beach – 126 North Atlantic Ave. Cocoa Beach Fl. 32931. For currency exchange Questions Call 321-783-4900 or after hours at 321-591-9254
- Best Exchange Rates in Brevard County
- No Waiting in Bank Lines
- No Deposits Required
- Over 70 Countries Exchanged
- Recommended By Area Banks
- Sorry, No Coins Exchanged
Vacation Getaway Features
- "Using a knowledgeable, hardworking Travel Agent like Karen and the rest of her staff is the smartest thing I could do when traveling. Travel is supposed to be fun and a respite from our busy everyday lives. Why spend countless hours searching the Internet for deals when your trusty Travel Agent will do it at very little to no cost to you?! Karen takes care of all the smallest details from smooth transfers, to help locating your lost luggage half-way across the world. Like what happened to me... I wasn't the least bit worried when my bags were lost in California on our way to Bora Bora. Since the airline routed them to Europe it could've ruined my trip but Karen made sure the bags found us after only a day or two missing! Thank you for all of your amazing help planning my travels over 15 years!!!" - Samantha, Cocoa Beach, FL
- "Just wanted to say thank you to Karen Bense for booking the most fabulous adventure I've ever been on. Our Med Cruise started in Venice where we spent 3 days going and 1 day coming back. We traveled on the Divina, an MSC Italian Cruise ship which was very opulent, food delicious and service excellent. From Venice, we traveled to Bari, Katakolon, Ephesus, Istanbul, and Dubrovnik. She did such a good job for us. Now, on to Western Europe and Alaska, maybe Hawaii." - Cindy, Merritt Island, FL
- Karen Bense and her team are the BEST. AL&S will be our only "Go To" Team for our future travel planning needs. - Joe, Cocoa Beach, FL
If you're looking for a fabulous deal on hotel accommodations in the Cocoa Beach area, please click right HERE.