Seafood Atlantic Port Canaveral
520 Glen Cheek Dr., Port Canaveral FL 32920
$50 Seafood Atlantic Port Canaveral Coupon
Let us tempt you with a $50.00 Seafood Atlantic Port Canaveral Coupon. Ready to hear all about this incredible offer? Give us a call at (321) 209-4277.
If you want to enjoy some of the freshest seafood at Port Canaveral while sitting outside watching the sea turtles and the dolphins swim by, Seafood Atlantic Port Canaveral is the place for you! You might even get the chance to wave to the cruise ship passengers as they go by in and out of port. Heck, you might even decide to book a cruise yourself!
The unique thing about Seafood Atlantic Port Canaveral is that it was a fish market before it was a restaurant and to this day, the fisherman stop here to unload their catch. You can literally watch your lunch or dinner being off-loaded. If you feel inspired, bring some fish home for your next culinary experiment.
There are so many other things to do in Port Canaveral besides sampling some of the areas freshest seafood. You can book a charter boat with your friends and pull in your own dinner! Try your hand at parasailing. For those more comfortable on land, rent a scooter and see the sights.
For a memorable day, visit Exploration Tower. Exploration Tower is a captivating architectural landmark that provides visitors with seven floors of exhibits and interactive activities. Visitors have access to the indoor and outdoor observation decks, the leisure and recreation theater, a café, a gift shop and much more. Navigate your boat using a simulator through Canaveral Harbor or watch a rocket launch from the Air and Space Port. Come see why Exploration Tower is Central Florida’s newest destination.
For a different kind of fun, visit Jetty Park, one of the most popular recreation spots in Brevard County. Besides the 4.5 acre family beach with its designated areas for swimming and surfing (lifeguards on duty year round), one of this park’s best-loved features is the 1,200 foot Malcolm E. McLouth Fishing Pier – open from 5:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m., paved, lighted, equipped with fish-cleaning tables with running water and fully accessible to the physically challenged. Specially designed beach wheelchairs give access both to the beach and pier. A recently renovated and expanded building on the boardwalk houses an air-conditioned refreshment center and a bait and tackle shop.
When you’re ready to experience all that Port Canaveral has to offer and enjoy a $50 Seafood Atlantic Port Canaveral Coupon, give us a call at (321) 209-4277.
- $50 Dinner Coupon
- Fresh Fish Market
- Outside Seating
- Watch the Dolphins, Sea Turtles and Manatees
- Great View of the Cruise Ships in Port
Vacation Getaway Features
- Went to dinner here the night before boarding a cruise ship.... Found this place thanks to YELP. The seafood was EXCELLENT! Fresh and delicious. We ordered the bucket of shrimp, corn, potatoes, garlic bread and the fish tacos. Everything was delicious! The service was great as well. If we're ever in Port Canaveral again, we will definitely go back to Seafood Atlantic. I highly recommend it! - O.T., El Monte, CA
- This is the best seafood in the Port..! You can watch them take it right off the boats. Very casual dining and service was good. What I like most is the Seafood shop inside where I can get the best of everything they have and take it home and prepare. For parties they make a great shrimp platter that my quests always rave about. Super nice folks work there and I always have a few laughs before I leave..! - Sherron, Morrisville, PA
- If you are in the area then this seafood stop should be on your list. On the water with fishing boats docked at the pier. Look in the market for grouper, red snapper, golden tile (amazingly good), and probably 8-10 more FRESH choices. You may choose to eat out on the pier patio or under the tent with heaters on a cool evening. Dinners served hot from the kitchen on plastic plates. We took friends for their first visit and we began with a dozen steamed oysters followed by lobster bisque, Caesar salad, Grouper, Snapper, Scallops, And Cod...all prepared the way YOU want it prepared. Marvelous! Served with fresh vegetables, dirty mashed potatoes, and drinks of your choice. I would come back twice a week if I lived here! The key lime pie and peanut butter pie are worth it if you have room; if not take it home! - Tully, Millersport, OH
- Awesome seafood store and restaurant! I always buy my seabass, scallops, and clams here! Of all the restaurants to chose from in the port the food here is the best. - Jennifer, Melbourne, FL
If you're looking for hotel accommodations in Port Canaveral, check out our GREAT DEALS!